Welcome to the IRWA Help Desk!
Based on the nature of your issue or question, please review the service areas below, and then select the appropriate IRWA staff member. You will then send a Help Desk email, and we ask that you please include the following information: (1) as much detail as possible about your issue or question; and (2) your contact information. If you’re uncertain about who to contact, then please click on the Help icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen and complete the form that appears.
We are committed to responding to all Help Desk requests within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Processing new memberships and renewal applications
- Providing support to Chapters (annual officer updates, plaques and pins)
- Updating Member Information on Website/Database
- In-Person, Online and Virtual Course Inquiries
- Chapter Course Sponsorship Marketing Agreements (CSMA),
Course Brochures and Instructor Contracts
|Course Curriculum (Development and Revision)
- Coordinating with SME's and the International Professional Education
Committee (IPEC) on Course Development and Revisions
- Instructor Inquiries
- Staff Liaison to the International Professional Education Committee (IPEC)
- IRWA University Inquiries
- Processing Course Exams (Pass/Fail Notification)
- Course Rosters
- Shipping Materials (UPS, FedEx, USPS)
- Paying Vendor Invoices and Processing Expense Reimbursements
- Credit Card Reconciliation, Processing W-9 and 1099 Forms
- Processing New Membership and Renewal Applications
- Notifying Chapters of New Members for Approval
- Processing Requests to Update Member Information on Website/Database
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Time.
International Right of Way Association
19210 South Vermont Avenue
Building A Suite 100
Gardena, CA 90248
Fax: (310) 538-1471
Canadian Toll Free # 888-340-IRWA (4792)