Elevate Your Professional Status with the IRWA Advantage!
For over 80 years, IRWA has been serving as the only professional association that encompasses all disciplines of the right of way industry. With over 10,000 members, our mission is to support you by providing access to the knowledge, resources and training you need to excel at your job now and at every stage of your career.
|Advance your Career
||Connect with Industry
||Leverage Our Resources
- Specialized education and credentialing opportunities
- Discounts on online and classroom courses
- Reduced rates to IRWA events, including our Annual Education Conference.
Networking opportunities at local Chapter and Region events
Access to our member
directory, online discussion forum,
and career center
Great volunteer and
opportunities ... and more!
- Subscription to Right of Way Magazine, the industry's leading publication.
- Join one of our Industry Committees or Discipline Communities of Practice
- Discounts at our Publications Store
How to Join
Annual dues are $225 (USD) plus applicable Chapter dues.
Easiest and quickest way to start receiving benefits. If you wish to become an at-large member, please contact Astrid Anaya at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 538-0233, ext. 134.
* After processing your membership application, you will be initially placed in "pending member" status while your local chapter reviews and approves your application for "regular member" status. You will receive an electronic Welcome Letter With ID number so you can start enjoying the benefits IRWA has to offer.
Federal, State and Local Public Agencies with an enrollment of at least 20 employees are eligible for a customized Agency Membership Package. For more information, contact IRWA's Vice President of Field Operations Daniel Stekol at email@example.com or (310)538-0233, ext. 126. For general membership questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 538-0233, ext. 120.;