410 - Reviewing Appraisals in Eminent Domain
- Course Number: C410
- Course Title: Reviewing Appraisals in Eminent Domain
- Course Level: Intermediate
- IRWA Credits: 8 QEU / CEU
- AQB Credits: Not Applicable
- Prerequisites: Not Applicable
This course includes sample types of reviews, which are presented along with
required disclosures, certification and limiting conditions. This course
concludes with an actual case study during which participants will apply review
techniques to a specific problem.
- New SR/WA: An advanced elective course that can be applied towards the RWP certification or SR/WA designation.
- Specialist: An advanced elective course that can be applied towards the R/W-AC certification.
- Recognize the different types of reports that may be used in appraisals
- Distinguish the various types of reviews
- Explain the purpose of a review
- Recognize common mistakes in reviews and appraisals
- Use USPAP as it pertains to reviews
- Comprehend the minimum desired qualifications and role of the reviewer
- Apply the review process
- Report the results of a review
Course Tuition IncludesParticipant Manual