701 - Property Management Leasing
- Course Number: C701
- Course Title: Property/Asset Management: Leasing
- Course Level: Intermediate
- IRWA Credits: 16 QEU / CEU
- AQB Credits: Not Applicable
- Prerequisites: Not Applicable
In this course, participants will learn the fundamentals and
practical aspects of leasing through exercises, case studies and sample
documents. Participants will gain a clear understanding of the reasoning and
rationale behind leasing decisions. This course emphasizes the practical aspects
of leasing, specifically focusing upon two leasing situations: acquisition
leases (when the agency is the lessee) and revenue leases (when the agency is
the lessor). Special consideration is given to the complex problems which can
arise when the lessee will construct substantial improvements.
- An intermediate course that can be applied towards recertification.
- Specialist: Required course for the R/W-AMC program.
- Preface and introduction of asset and property management
- Leasing program overview
- Building “the team”
- Decision making
- Leasing negotiation and documentation
- Leasehold administration
Course Tuition IncludesParticipant Manual