604 - Environmental Due Diligence and Liability
- Course Number: C604
- Course Title: Environmental Due Diligence and Liability
- Course Level: Intermediate
- IRWA Credits: 8 QEU / CEU
- AQB Credits: Not Applicable
- Prerequisites: Not Applicable
This course provides the right of way professional with an
understanding of the environmental due diligence components. Participants learn
to recognize when a due diligence report should be ordered, as well as how
reports should be analyzed.
- Industry: An intermediate course that can be applied towards the Transportation pathway of the RWP program and is required for the Generalist, Oil & Gas Pipeline and Electric & Utilities pathways of the SR/WA program.
- Specialist: Required course for the R/W-EC program.
- Innocent Purchaser Defense
- ASTM Phase I ESA standard
- EPA’s “All Appropriate Inquiry” rule
- Educate attendees about other components of environmental due diligence
- Guidance on how to order due diligence services and establish expectations
- Illustrate how to analyze the reports and their impacts on the proposed project