502 - Non-Residential Relocation Assistance
- Course Number: C502
- Course Title: Non-Residential Relocation Assistance
- Course Level: Intermediate
- IRWA Credits: 16 QEU / CEU
- AQB Credits: Not Applicable
- Prerequisites: Not Applicable
This two-day, intermediate-level course presents the processes necessary to relocate a business, farm or non-profit organization (nonresidential displacee), and/or nonresidential displacee. The participants will apply the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970, as amended (URA) provisions to achieve successful relocations.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants must read
Part 24 prior to attending this class.
- New SR/WA: An intermediate elective course that can be applied towards the RWP certification.
- Industry: An intermediate elective course that can be applied towards the Generalist pathway for the RWP certification and the Transportation pathway for the SR/WA designation.
- Specialist: An intermediate required course for the R/W-RAC and R/W-URAC certifications.
- General eligibility requirements
- Relocation planning
- Identification of personal property
- Advisory assistance
- Payments for property not moved
- Re-establishment vs. move
- Fixed payments for businesses, nonprofit organizations and farms
- Appeals process
Course Tuition Includes
- Participant Manual
- Federal Register