506 - Advanced Business Relocation Assistance
- Course Number: C506
- Course Title: Advanced Business Relocation Assistance
- Course Level: Advanced
- IRWA Credits: 16 QEU / CEU
- AQB Credits: Not Applicable
- Prerequisites: Not Applicable
This course begins with a pre-assessment of the participants’
knowledge, followed by case study analysis of complex business relocation issues
which require a thorough understanding of the relocation process and the Uniform
Act. A detailed analysis of each case study is provided so participants
understand the lead agency’s theory behind its interpretation of the situation.
Facts are applied in order to simulate a relocation that is consistent with the
intent of the Uniform Act.
- An advanced course that can be applied towards recertification.
- Specialist: Required course for the R/W-URAC program; an elective for the R/W-RAC program.
- Loss of Tangible Personal Property
- Substitute Personal Property
- Re-Establishment Expenses
- Owner Related Expenses
- Advanced Business Relocation Theory
- Adapting Utilities to Machinery and Equipment
- Fixed Payments
Course Tuition Includes
- Participant Manual
- Federal Register