219 - Introduction to Presentation, Facilitation, and Instruction
- Course Number: C219
- Course Title: Introduction to Presentation, Instruction and Facilitation
- Course Level: Intermediate
- IRWA Credits: 16 QEU / CEU
- AQB Credits: Not Applicable
- Prerequisites: Not Applicable
This course provides participants with an understanding of presenting,
instructing and facilitating; an opportunity to develop or enhance presentation,
instruction and facilitation skills; personal and professional development, and
a venue during which to assess personal skills and abilities. At the
conclusion of the course, participants will have learned about, developed, and
demonstrated presentation, instruction and facilitation techniques.
- Industry: An intermediate course that can be applied to all 4 pathways in the SR/WA program.
- Specialist: An elective for the R/W-AMC, R/W-EC, and R/W-NAC programs.
Course Tuition Includes