802 - Legal Aspects of Easements
- Course Number: C802
- Course Title: Legal Aspects of Easements
- Course Level: Advanced
- IRWA Credits: 8 QEU / CEU
- AQB Credits: Not Applicable
- Prerequisites: Not Applicable
In this course, terminology and concepts are brought to life with examples and exercises. By gaining a thorough understanding of all relevant legal considerations, right of way professionals become better equipped to avoid future problems in the appraisal, acquisition and management of easements.
- New SR/WA: An advanced level course that is required for the SR/WA designation.
- Industry: An advanced level course that is required in the Generalist Pathway for the SR/WA designation and an elective course that can be applied towards the Oil & Gas Pipeline Pathway for the SR/WA designation.
- Specialist: An advanced level course that is required for the R/W-NAC certification.
Course Tuition Includes