The following provides additional required information about qualifying for our program:
- It is highly recommended that as you begin to take your courses, that you consult with your PDC Chair or IRWA Headquarters to ensure your education and qualifying experience will count toward certification in the industry you choose.
- It is highly recommended that you do this as you begin to take IRWA courses with the intent to certify.
- Education verification must be provided through an official educational institute/ university transcript –or- for in lieu of option, documentation that verifies the in lieu of option approved submissions- Click here for a helpful guide for determining In lieu of degree options.
- Qualifying Experience verification must be provided through a Resume and Letter of Verification from Employer
- Qualifying Experience submitted must verify that it is directly related to a right of way or infrastructure/ industry project
- Qualifying Experience directly related to a right of way or infrastructure/ industry project is to be demonstrated through direct practice in the following disciplines:
- Asset (Property Management)
- Engineering, Environment
- Relocation Assistance (only in Transportation and Generalist)
- Title Examination
Note that real estate experience will only qualify if it is directly related to a right of way or infrastructure/industry related project.